Are you looking for a JOB in a NGO? If you are, check out this list of vacancies

This is a list of links where differents NGOs publish their VACANCIES. 

Your chance is waiting for you. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-----------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------

List of 30 websites with International jobs in Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid       (click here)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't' forget to share this article 

And 

Follow my page on Facebook

Refugee's day, Quito (Ecuador) 2015
Thanks You!
Diego

9 commenti:

  1. Really interesting sir. Up to date Job vacancies in NGOs throughout the world.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks, I'm happy that for your appreciation

      Elimina
  2. This site hasn't been updated since 2014. You might consider removing it. http://ngojobsinfo.blogspot.ca

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much to your signalation. I have already removed that site and I substitute it with another one. Really thanks.

      Elimina
  3. I am currently working at the United Nations with more than 12 years of professional experience in Finance and Accounting. I am looking for a job in this field. Please contact me if you have job offers in this area in which I profile by email at gbomakfochs@gmail.com

    RispondiElimina